The Veer Cruiser combines the functionality of a premium stroller with the classic fun of a wagon: Whether you push it ahead or pull it behind you, the Veer is a versatile companion for all your family adventures.
With its rugged tires and front-wheel suspension, the Veer can tackle any terrain on your next trip to the beach or the woods. Yet despite its sturdiness and passenger weight capacity of 110 pounds, the Veer weighs as much as a typical double stroller, thanks to its lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction. The Veer folds flat and stands when folded for easy storage.
Accessories sold separately add even more function to the Veer: Add car seat adapters to create a travel system, canopies for sun protection, sidewalls for a pop of color, a storage basket large enough to hold a cooler, and more.
The Veer Cruiser comes equipped with two foldable seats with 3-point harnesses, two cup holders and a removable snack/drink tray. This listing includes the Veer Cruiser wagon, along with one canopy and the sidewall kit.
• Push, pull or pull alongside; lockable handle for easy pushing
• 2-contoured, vented passenger seats with 3-point safety harnesses
• Accommodates an infant car seat with adapters (sold separately)
• Interior mesh storage pockets and molded-in cubby for drinks, snack and toys
• Front swivel wheels for exceptional maneuverability
• Adjustable height handle
• Easy to engage one-touch break
• Built in foot-well for comfort, collapsible for extra compact folding
• Single-hand fold and self-standing
• Quick-release wheels for extra small storage
• Airplane-grade aluminum frame for strength and longevity
• Precision engineered all-terrain suspension, frame and tires
• Low friction bearings and large, knobby rear tires with fenders for all-terrain comfort
Shipping and Returns
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.